At its next meeting, on 4 November, the Forum will hear from the Network Rail project manager and an architect in the Stanton Williams practice about the plans for King’s Cross Square. The plans have now been submitted in detailed planning applications (2011/4782/P, along with 2011/4838/P, 2011/4779/P, 2011/4888/P and 2011/4889/P).
After the discussion of King’s Cross Square there will be:
- A review of the past year (reported here).
- A discussion of the role of the Forum under the proposed new planning framework.
- The election of the officers for the coming year.
Other topics expected to be covered include:
- The planning approval for Building B3 (the new Camden Council office block).
- The allocation of the Section 106 money associated with King’s Cross Central.
- The recent stage of the “Shaping the Future of the King’s Cross Area” project.
The meeting is from 7:00 to 9:00 on Friday 4 November in Committee Room 1 of Camden Town Hall.